One Team. One Cost. One Location.
Toronto Invisalign Dentist....See Our Successes Below!
Your Invisalign treatment will consist of a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and our dentist, you'll end up with a smile that truly fits. You can take them out for daily necessities like eating, drinking, brushing and flossing. Comfortable, convenient and complimentary to your smile, Invisalign® is the preferred method of teeth alignment for many of our patients. At the completion of your Invisalign® treatment, our Toronto office provides complimentary teeth whitening to brighten your beautiful new smile!
Contact Us Today to Schedule your Free Screening!
Call 416-800-2542 or click here.
Invisalign Treatment Overview
Step One – Free Consultation with Studio B Dental.com
- Discuss any esthetic or funcional concerns you have
- Complimentary Personalized Invisalign Screening by Dr. B
- Prepare your treatment plan and establish approximate length of treatment and estimated costs
- Discuss finances, dental insurance, and our flexible payment options
Step Two – Digital Records Appointment and Review with Dr. B
- Digital x-ray and photographs are taken to create a digital model of your current smile
- Digital Impressions (molds) are taken With our Invisalign Scanner --NO PUTTY OR GOOP !
- Simulated Outcome of YOUR NEW SMILE READY IN 3 MINUTES !
- Watch a virtual presentation of before, during and after treatment stages
Step Three – Delivery Of Your Custom Invisalign Aligners
- 20 minute appointment to pick up your new Aligners and easily learn how to use them
Step Four – Constant Wear of Your Invisalign Aligners
- With the exception of eating, drinking and cleaning
- Regular scheduled appointments every 6-8 weeks to monitor the treatment and prepare for each successive stage
Stage Five – Celebrate Your New Smile and Receive Retainers
- Cosmetic polishing to improve the look of your new smile
- Complimentary Teeth Whitening to Brighten your smile
- Clear retainers to preserve the position of your new smile
New patient complimentary consultation includes:
- Thorough examination by Dr. B
- Digital photographs of your teeth, mouth and bite
- Fee quotation, financial options, and insurance evaluation (if applicable)Assessment of all treatment options available for you
- Treatment plan based on your timeline and budget