CeraRoot Zirconia Dental Implants
Finally, the Smile You Deserve.
Total tooth replacement without metal is now possible. CeraRoot implants are 100% metal-free dental implants allowing a ceramic crown to be placed over an all-ceramic implant. This provides the perfect solution for patients who:
- would like a holistic approach to missing teeth
- are sensitive or allergic to metal and cannot have metal implants done
- want minimal surgeries and quick recovery time
Start Smiling Today with CeraRoot Zirconia Dental Implants.
Enjoy endless benefits with CeraRoot Zirconia Dental Implants.
- Bio-Compatible: Since the CeraRoot implants are all-ceramic, they are tissue and body friendly and do not cause allergic reactions.
- Minimally Invasive: In cases where there is sufficient bone and no infection, it is possible to place the implant directly through the gums with a minimally invasive surgery.
- 100% Metal Free: A natural, holistic implant technique that is safe for those with metal sensitivities or allergies.
- Look and Feel of a Real Tooth: CeraRoot implants utilize state of the art technology to replace your missing tooth and have the look and feel of a real tooth.
- No Metal or Grey Lines: Since CeraRoot implants are “white” and 100% metal-free, there is no concern that the gum tissue surrounding the tooth will recede and reveal metal underneath.
- Simple One-Stage Surgery: CeraRoot implants are designed for immediate placement following extraction, so there is no need for multiple surgeries and extended recovery time – so you can enjoy your new smile sooner!
- Affordable: with flexible payment options, we make CeraRoot Zirconia Dental Implants affordable for you.