FAILING TEETH or HATE DENTURES? Replace ALL TEETH in 1 Day with PERMANENT TEETH-IN-1-DAY™️ IMPLANTS
All-on-X | Teeth-in-1-Day
PHASE 1: IMMEDIATE FIXED TEMPORARY BRIDGE
* Customized Treatment PLAN and Smile Design BY DR B
* ALL teeth removed (UPPER or LOWER) incl ORAL SEDATION
* 4-8 HIGH QUALITY IMPLANTS
(HOSPITAL Grade 5 Titanium: Same in Hip & Knee Replacements)
* Full SET UPPER or LOWER teeth attached SAME DAY
* Teeth constructed to a very high standard in terms of Aesthetics, Function, Speech and Comfort.
* Can be worn for MAX 6-12 Months before going to FINAL BRIDGE
FEE: from $17,900 per Jaw
PHASE 2: FINAL BRIDGE 4-12 MONTHS LATER
Please Set up a Free Screening & Estimate with Dr. B....You'll love him & our team !
Dr. B :
- performs these life-changing treatments on a DAILY basis.
- Teaches this procedure to other dentists
- Is passionate about taking care of his patients and helping them change their lives!
- Will review all of your options with you !
- We look forward to meeting you !
If you have lost all your teeth, unsecured, traditional dentures are a solution which in many cases has limited success. Often traditional dentures are painful, loose and unstable. However, the concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by as few as 4 implants. With less dental implants needed, overall treatment time is reduced.
The unique All on 4 treatment concept also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume.
ADVANTAGES OF ALL-ON-4
- A cost effective solution. As few as 4 implants are required for each jaw. With fewer implants, the cost is lowered
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced are, typically making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion. There is no need to wait for healing time between surgery and tooth replacement
- Scientifically proven and documented. The All-on-4 treatment concept is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies in which four implants have been inserted to support a full replacement arch. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade with favorable results.
Contact StudioBdental.com today to set up a complimentary consultation to see if you are a candidate for the All-on-4 treatment.